The risk of Scuba Diving without professional training can result in severe injury or death. To ensure the safety of our customers, we require proof of a valid certification from an internationally recognised training agency, or intent to undertake a professional training program, prior to us fulfilling an order with this product.
This set includes:
- 2 x CR Second Stages
- 2 x 25XR First Stages
- 2 x hoses (60cm - 210cm)
- 1 x Neck Regulator Bungee
- 1 x Dead Bolt Snap
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SECOND STAGE
- SOFT COVER
- STABLE FLOW WITHOUT EXCESSIVE POSITIVE-PRESSURE BREATHING (VAD - VORTEX ASSISTED DESIGN)
- NO NEED FOR USER ATTACHMENTS
- SLIGHTLY NEGATIVELY BUOYANT
- COVER DESIGN DISPERSES WATER FLOW AROUND THE SECOND-STAGE DIAPHRAGM AND REDUCES FREE FLOW
- EASY-TO-PUSH PURGE
- CAN BE OPENED UNDER WATER – IDEAL FOR CAVE AND COLD WATER DIVING
- CARBON/TITANIUM PU COATED MIFLEX HOSE:
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED
- FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE
- ACHIEVED EN250 WORK OF BREATHING REQUIREMENTS AT THE DEPTH OF 400 M AT A BREATHING RATE OF 62,5 L/MIN WHILE USING A BREATHING MIX OF 1,6% OXYGEN IN HELIUM (AS PER NORSOK U-101).
|First stage:||Balanced Diaphragm|
|Oil/Dry cold water kit:||Yes|
|High pressure ports:||1 [7/16" UNF]|
|Low pressure ports:||2 [3/8" UNF]|
|Second Stage 1:||Technopolymer second stage|
|Second Stage 2:||Standard downstream valve|
|Flow Rate:||560l/min - 20ft³/min|
|Weight (without hose):||193g / 7oz|
60cm / 24in - 210cm / 7ft
ACT Valve - Advanced Coating TechnologyAdvanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
All Metal TechnologyOutstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
DFC - Dynamic Flow ControlMinimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.